Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dare to Share #34

I am a little late starting the party this week because we have friends in town who just arrived from across the country.   They are staying with us for Thanksgiving, so I am sure you will hear more about them later.


This week I made my turkey pumpkin


and turkey treat cups.  I had planned on making more this week, but unfortunately it didn't happen because I had a pretty bad head cold that wiped me out.  I am finally starting to feel better, so hopefully I will be posting more ideas this upcoming week.  







I hope you had the chance to see this week's Features of the Day.. If you haven't here is your chance. 

Paper Bag Turkey by Life On Lakeshore Drive
Not Your Mommas Sweet Potato Casserole by Dining with Debbie
Birch Bark Painted Vase by Turtles and Tails
Tulle Tutu Tutorial and Felt Flower by Pinkie for Pink

While following my blog when linking to the party is not mandatory, I would love if you would follow in some way so you will see when you are featured.   You can follow the blog  by GFC  or in the following places 

You can link up as many posts as you would like, there is no limit. Now link up and HAVE FUN! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party Pam
    Your turkey pumpkin is soooooooo colorful and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Pam!
    Enjoy your time with your company! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!